Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Alfatihah

I received a sad news from KL yesterday.

My former boss, Tn Ir Hj Abdul Mutalib bin Mat Hassan, has lost his battle to his cancer at 2.05pm. He was a very dedicated boss, easy to work with and have set a high standard of how a good leader you should be.

Seorang ketua yang bukan sekadar mampu bimbing pembangunan kerjaya, tapi turut sama pantau KPI solat dan aurat staff. He is a father figure to most of us.

I owe him a lot, in my career progress. Feel sad for I am not able to ziarah him for the last time. 

May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdausi unaccountably. 

Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun.

"From Him we come, to Him we return"

Al-fatihah

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

not every bosses have a kpi solat & aurat. he's really different.

al fatihah.. semoga rohnye dicucuri rahmat & ditempatkn dikalangan org2 yg b'iman. aminn..