Saturday, October 10, 2015

It has been almost 3 months since we return to Malaysia. Kids are back to school, I have started working, in short, we are back to reality.

Life was a bit tough in the beginning. Mana taknya.. dah sedap cuti lama. Anak-anak pun dah seronok (ke tak seronok..) mommy tiap-tiap hari kat rumah. Hari-hari masak. Hari-hari jadi chauffer. Boleh kata hari-hari layan frozen. :P Tiba-tiba life tukar. Arfa kena tinggal kat mom's house, budak-budak kena pergi sekolah yang berbeza sangat sistem dia, yang paling haru.. Mommy kena redah jam semula nak pergi kerja. 

As time flies, we manage, we adapt. Alhamdulillah, life is getting smooth and easier. Syukur maid jugak dah sampai after 2 months struggle. 

Cooking activities dah slow down banyak since kerja. Masak pun weekend saje.

Arfa masih jugak tanya sekali sekala pasal Japan house dia. She miss Japan agaknya. 

Miss this sight. Moga ada rezeki ke sana lagi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested by emailing me at izz.latif@my.zalora.com so that I can fill you in with the details. Hope to hear from you soon!