Friday, May 16, 2008

:: tag from cik mastura ::

..... Tag from cik Mastura

Eight Random Facts/habits About Yourself

The Rules :

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog

Eight Random Facts/habits About Yourself
Facts/habits #1
impatient
- i can't hardly wait for things.. 5 mins seems too long.. i know that sometimes hubby is intimidated by my ways, but i just can't help it.. heee..

Facts/habits #2
window shopping - my hobby
- love window shopping.. and i can't start shopping, and i'll keep throwing things into my shopping basket.. but lately, my financial control is getting better.. :D

Facts/habits #3
blogging
- i consider myself a loyal blogger.. i miss my blog when i can't access the net..

Facts/habits #4
friendster/facebook freak
- i hate it when my office block fs (thogh they should..) i just love this 2 web pages as it act as my social medium.. this is where i keep in touch with my old friends, as well as making new ones..

Facts/habits #5
developing interest in cooking and baking
- before this, i'm a hopeles person in cooking and baking.. till i got married and live on my own.. haha.. blog hopping for recipes is my favourite past time, and alhamdulillah, my cooking skills are getting better nowadays..

Facts/habits #6
getting calmer
- before, i nih org kata temper.. i can be fired up so easily.. but as time goes by, as u get wiser, i'm getting better in taking charge of my temper.. kalau dulu2, dah ada few nos of peep dah penah kena fire ngan i because cakap2 at my back.. nowadays, i relax..

Facts/habits #7
homey person
- prefer to stay home rather than having loud parties outside.. i enjoy the smallcrowd that i'm familiar with.. bukan kata menyombong diri, but that is just me..

Facts/habits #8
travel freak
- given the money, time and health.. i love to travel! and am lucky for marrying one too! so, u can guess where does the saving goes.. haha..

and this tag goes to:-
1.hubby..
2.asiah
3. sheri
4. nard
5. nadd
6. errrrr......

the rules mentioned 8.. but hey, i'm a rule bender.. haha.. bend it like beckham! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe.. sabau je 6 org kena tag.. akak temper ke? ish.. cam x caya je ni?? ehehehe