Thursday, January 8, 2009

:: confession of a returning shopaholic ::

i have a little secret, that i never share with anyone else, even with my other half. i tengah ketagih. tengah gian. bukan for the pills or what. tapi gian nak SHOPPING!

lama tuh pendam rasa nak shop. serious. i really need my second therapy to lift my happiness up. sounds material? i don't care. cause i'm not causing a dent to anyone bank statement, except mine. heh.

alang² bagitau rahsia, baik terus reveal apa yang i nak. let's see what wll vanish from the store.

1. new attire for me - both casual and official and undies. hehe. (the tummy has decided to show off a lil. so i have to. huhu.)
2. replenish my make up needs. (compact powder jek pun and perhaps new mascara. do i sound like me? typical not me kan? haha. aishah mana reti make up²)
3. stock up on my skin care products. seriously considering sheri's advice. u're one good promoter tau!
4. new books - recipes books and don't u remember me - sophie kinsella.
5. my boys new clothing. adib especially has outgrown his baju.
6. toys for my boys.
7. flash cards and books for my boys. sheri has been telling me to do so. i'm sucha procrastinator. i'm so moved with adam's story and i'd like my boys not to be left behind! i believe it's never too late.
8. nice material for me (hoping that abah will sponsor this one. hehe) - to be worn on my brother's wedding in june. i wanna look stunning. lalalalala.
9. new shoes. (this is not in my want list, but in my need list). that would nclude my trustable hush puppies pump, comfy crocs (haha nih dah macam want list bukan need list lagik kan? kan?)
10. sesame's street and islamic vcd for my boys.

hm.. my list could go on and on.. that would include crazy stuff like :-

11. new oven - i want a BIG OVEN so that i could bake large nos of cookies easily. but i know it'll take forever before i'd buy one.
12. slimming and firming sessions at good slimming centre. i do sound pathetic heh?
13. spanking brand new nissan murrano. huh, the car is just way too sexy! (nak bayo current car pun muka terkulat², ada hajat kunun!)
14. isyh.. dah la tuh.. gila gian nak shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calculating, analysing, compute..

my account could be super negative! wake up sha!

7 comments:

Muslimah Perth said...

sha - beli biotherm, use religiously, and u boleh buang mac compact powder (i know i didn't even have to use compact pun at all. even raya!! but now i think i need one :()... mlm ni baru merajinkan diri start pakai biotherm balik. tak tau la esok pakai ke tak.. hehe

murano? alamak, mcm keta idaman i la.. takpe, nanti i beli kat sini (murah bangat berbanding mesia) and u dtg leh test drive ;p...

beli flash card, and dont forget the zikirs..kasi diorg yg nakal jadi tenang...:)

take care... and happy shopping!

Unknown said...

huiyooo.. ni memang gian betul nih..

kak aishah, saya dah tukar beauty regime saya dari dermalogica to SKII.. memang puas hatiiiiiiii.. xde problem dah kulit saya.. kalau x pakai makeup pun x susah hati punye.. saya dah pakai 4 bulan.. serius recommendation!!

murano? phewwiittt.. kalau dapat nnt jangan lupe jemput saya naik tau..

aiman saya beli buku semuanya dihisap.. aiyayayaya..

_mmm_ said...

kak aishah..koreksyen..remember me? bukan don't u remember me?..

nissan murano??? ahhhhh....best2!! kalau beli jgn lupe ajak nana naik (cam beli kete mainan jek)..huahuhauhu

aishah zaharin said...

sheri - i skang depend much on my MAC compact.. seriously kena start jaga skin balik, and let it glow.. my mommy pun dah bising tak jaga kulit.. b4 this mmg takde masa + tak larat sgt during preggy.. balik jk terus cari bantal + tilam..

murrano? yang kaler orangy.. halamak! will definitely makes me feel like a girl next door.. hehe..

flash cards and stuff - i hope my determination will never fade.. zikir tuh mmg mujarab kan? especially bila diorang tgh menangis²

mas - skII? my SIL pakai.. akak dulu² (time agak menjaga kulit) pakai estee.. tapi skang nih ala² malas, and too expensive for the pocket makes me forget my routine.. :D

nana - nak naik murrano? tunggu kay? (by the time cukup duit nak beli, kereta tuh pun silap² antik dah.. haha)

Ibu Adam said...

owh..Murano..memang seksi..

Jue Fauzi said...

I nearly completed my Sophie's work tapi cari The Undomestic Goddess kat Bkt Tinggi takde..sangat kecewa.Niat nk ke Mid Valley but when it comes to parking..urghh..make me shudder..specially during weeknd.One U pun sama..

aishah zaharin said...

rhapsody,

the undomestic goddess tuh fantastic! even my husband pun bley gelak. (hah!)