Monday, January 12, 2009

:: i love thou, weight scale! ::

never thought that losing a kg could be sucha nice feeling. i just love the scale. hah! (only when the scale is telling me the thing that i want to see, despite the precision is pretty questionable) i don't care, as long as it makes me happy. heh.

so, the scale said that i have another 4 kg to shed. hopefully, i'll be back at my pre-preggy weight even if i couldn't get my figure back. that at least could make me feel great (or is sexy enough? haha)

so, i have achieved 20% of my new year resolution. hope the CNY holiday won't pull me back! ;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck ye kak aishah menghadapi CNY!
kene betul2 bersungguh tuh!

Unknown said...

cheh, ni saya jeles nih!!!

Laflybee said...

shah, cemana nak bagi kurus cepat..? shah wat cemana? ana da lama tak turun2 neh...waaaa

aishah zaharin said...

aweng - i need all the luck with me!

mas & ana - aiyo.. it takes a lots of work.. sha jaga makan sunggus²..